2011年9月16日 星期五

I love my job now , but i feel tired with the person that who stay together with me at here !!

16 Sept 2011

today i take leave again
with a excuse all person often in use
SICK
I'm tired with this man
my tired not about the work
my tired about the person that who work together with me
actually i know you are work longer then me
but this do not mean you can take your rest time longger then me
isit you think me never dare tell our boss
or actually just like what you say you are not longer wanna do this job anymore
i'm just a newbie in this line
just few day i work
me already dont wanna work together with you anymore
that why i keep take leave with any excuse
i just wanna tell you
you already over my bottom line
under your own review
what you do with me
i have my temper
you make them burn up my limit
i just wanna send you a word that is " FUCK YOU "
and we are not longer stay together in this job

now i'm thinking tomolo wanna go work or not
isit wanna use same excure or what
dont know man
i wanna tell boss i dun want stay together in this job whth that fucking person
but i dont know how to open my mouth
haizz
easy say in here but hard to say infront my boss
anyone help me please
really dont know what can do now
confused+ing
today nth special are happening in my life
yum cha
walk here walk there
playing snooker
chat with my brother
hehe
look like same in my life everyday
still have a little special things are happening today
that is May May daddy also say me and May May are in love
this message really make me shocked
unbelievable
we look like lovers ?
how come man ><"

tomolo go watch movie
Nasi Lemak 2.0
hope we can buy tickets tomolo
hope the cinema not too much ppl tomolo
hope tomolo everythings ar shun shun lai
huat ar Ong ar Heng ar xD
i'm crazy now = =“
now suddenly feel want to drink some beer
miss my buddies that who always run when drink called Heo Ah Wei
miss my  buddies that who run together when drink called Ah De
miss my buddies  that who always no mood when we drink at huan le called Heo Ah Yang
miss my buddies that who always no run drink together with me call Ng Ah Xing
miss a hot gals long time dint c called Chilli Padi
miss a good mom always treat me so good but she not my mom she called Zhu Zhu
miis two hamsap dog 1 called Angel 1 called Money
miss the day when at malacca
but i wont miss the day when work at there :)
because i love my job now
although my job now are hard work then my job b4
at least now i get my freedom
at least i'm happy here
at my home town :)



can i know ? what your feel to me now ?
4 some one that i think he / she will know ...




now 3:34a.m 17 sept 2011
tirmy eye not tired yet now
i think my bro boom me again today
i waiting he call from 12:am ++ till now
perfect you lie to me again ... you say how can i believe you again ?
go out now or going sleep now ? haven't feel tired now man ><"
whatever what i want to do later ~ just saying good9 here :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言