2011年9月20日 星期二

I'm Back ~

few day din't record my life
i'm back
what things are happening in this few days ?
still same nothing specials = =
yesterday work at Kesang near Jasin there
together with Sheng them
haha
i think them know how "snake " that ppl already =)
really " KomKam " is it ?
Sheng them also " beh tahan " him already
hiak hiak
but yesterday still had a nice day
coz together with Sheng them =)
today i take leave again
because my hand swollen
look like pig hand ><"
haha
lucky boss no scold me take leave again
then today still same things i do
yum cha
playing facebook
go here go there
aiyo ~
what kind the life like this
everyday doing same things
but i like it
better then before
cause my life more free
no more ppl Interfere my life
no more ppl control my life
this the best for me
although this job now i do is not very good salary
but at least i'm happy when work here

this my life
i can't control what will happens next second
but i can't control how to i go next step
i want my freedom
i want my happy
i want my friend my bro
actually my family not understand me
now i know i'm happy that enough

hey , i still don't know what you think T.T
let's me know can ?
some time give me a tips tell me where i want to go next =)




now 21 Sept 2011 12:53 a.m.
 where should i go later
what should i do later
i'm boring now , some body help me = (
i think go out better
haha
gd9 world

沒有留言:

張貼留言